Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth, including in-house milled same-day crowns done by virutal design
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Computed Tomographic (CT) scans to detect pathology and to also virtually plan implant placement using a 3D printed guide
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again. We do not use any metal or mercy containing filling materials in our practice
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain including a custom TMJ splint
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We Also Offer
- Digital x-rays and Panorex to limit patient’s exposure to radiation and increase comfort by using all extraoral images.
- E4D Digital Smile Design using Planmeca software to design crowns, milled in-office and custom stained and glazed to deliver in one appointment.
- Intra Oral photography to assist the patient in understanding his/her treatment
- State-of-the-art dental laboratory for cosmetic dentistry including Vividx and Restorative Solutions in Georgia
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Gum Treatments
- Nightguards & Mouthguards
- Invisalign orthodontics
What Sets Us Apart
We are a comprehensive dental practice and provide most services in our office for patient convenience.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.