Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- IV and oral Sedation Dentistry , for a more comfortable dental visit
- Wisdom tooth removal and other surgical extractions
- Oral appliances for sleep apnea therapy
- TMJ and TMD appliance therapy
- SAME DAY porcelain crowns
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. We do everything from grafting, placement and restoration in our office!
- Fillings , We do not use any metal or mercury containing filling materials in our practice
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position including Invisalign and conventional orthodontics.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss and treat gum disease.
- Porcelain Veneers , for reshaping teeth and improving color and contours.
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again including implant-retained dentures and full mouth implant-retained fixed prostheses.
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded smile and improve gingival inflammation. Custom bleaching trays and 21% tooth bleach.
We Also Offer
- VIP discount program for uninsured patients, along with several financing options available.
- Digital x-rays, Panorex, and CT to limit a patient’s exposure to radiation and increase comfort by using all extraoral images.
- E4D Digital Smile Design using Planmeca software to design crowns, milled in-office and custom stained and glazed to deliver in one appointment.
- Intra Oral photography to assist the patient in understanding his/her treatment
- State-of-the-art dental laboratory for cosmetic dentistry including Vividx and Restorative Solutions in Georgia.
- Nightguards & Mouthguards
- Invisalign orthodontics
What Sets Us Apart
We are a comprehensive dental practice and provide most services in our office for patient convenience. We believe that continuity of care administered by one provider from the beginning to the end of a procedure is important for patient satisfaction and strive to educate ourselves to be able to provide our patients with comprehensive care in ONE place!
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.